In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data, GDPR EU compliance (Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation), BABEANU CONSTANTIN I.I., the owner of constantinerenakossy.com has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes (see below) the personal data you provide about yourself.
BABEANU CONSTANTIN I.I. is committed to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data you provide through constantinerenakossy.com, by filling in the registration and order forms as required by the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 / EU with the subsequent amendments on the protection of personal data.
– PERSONAL DATA – any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identities;
– PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
– STORAGE – keeping personal data gathered on any support;
– a personal data record system – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to defined criteria, whether this structure is organized centrally or decentralized or distributed according to functional or geographic criteria;
– OPERATOR – any natural or legal person, whether private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and means of processing personal data;
– THIRD PARTY – any natural or legal person, whether private or public, including public authorities, their institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or the person empowered, or persons under the direct authority of the operator or the person empowered , are authorized to process data;
– RECIPIENT – any natural or legal person, whether private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures to whom data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party; public authorities to whom data are communicated under a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients;
– ANONYMOUS DATA – data which, due to the origin or specific modalities of processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
– BUSINESS CONTACT DATA – data that includes the name, function, business address, telephone number or e-mail address of an employee of an organization in that capacity. Business contact data does not fall into the category of personal data;
– STATISTICAL DATA – data that were obtained as a result of the processing of personal data by the operator, but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical purposes and / or for information, promotion.
– directly from the user: when subscribing to the services offered by constantinerenakossy.com. In order to keep track of the use of the site, you may be asked for personal information through contact forms:
FROM THE SERVER TRAFFIC REPORT: when you visit constantinerenakossy.com, provide some information about yourself, such as your IP address, visit time, where you came from, the duration of the visit, Babeanu Constantin II registers these data with tools like Google Analytics. For more information about how we use your personal information about Google Analytics, please see https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
BY COOKIES: When you visit constantinerankossy.com, a cookie may be sent to help you store and track your preferences.
Constantinerenakossy.com cannot control and cannot access cookies from your computer installed by a third party. These cookies cannot be used to identify you.
SIGN –IN FORMS
When you sign in to our services we collect your “business card information” in order to contact you and deliver the goods.
We use personal data collected for the following purposes:
– To make sure the web page is relevant to your needs.
– To deliver services such as newsletters, events, or products you have requested or purchased.
– For the submission of offers, advertising and marketing messages;
– To provide access to sections with limited access to the site.
– Ensuring the transport services you have purchased
– Billing of the services ordered by you;
– Making payments online;
– Transaction security / online payment / credit card by applying antifraud filters;
– Your registration to special offers;
As we rely on your agreement to use your personal information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You have the right to request that we no longer use your personal information or unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Please write us at email@example.com
RIGHT TO BE INFORMED – you have the right to be told how your personal information will be used. We describe a clear and transparent way in which your personal data is collected.
THE RIGHT OF ACCESS AND DATA TRANSFERABILITY – you can write us to ask for the confirmation of the information we have and to request a copy of this information. Our data base in stored securely on a dedicated server in Romania-EUROPE by GLOBE HOSTING INC. Please request an archive data from us. Contact us on our website and email and we will proceed within 10 days.
REMOVAL RIGHT – You can ask us to delete your personal information from our records. . Please request a deletion of your data. Contact us on our website and email and we will proceed within 10 days.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION – If you believe that our records of your personal information are inaccurate, you may request that these records be updated. You can always update your account information.
THE RIGHT TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT – Please see in your account by easily accessible ‘delete me’ settings and follow the steps or if you don’t find it just send as a message and will do it for you.
THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING- Please inform us if any of your data you want to be restricted.
CONTACT – PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Any issues related to our sites will be taken seriously and we will try to resolve them. For any other questions about our data security policy, or if you have any issues or complaints, please contact us.
Constantin Babeanu I.I.
City: Cluj Napoca
Postal Code: 400609
Street: Calea Dorobantilor nr.70/43
Tel: +40 748422187
- According to Google policies the personal information collected by cookies on this website includes the following: location, demographics, general data about geographical location, gender, language, interests and traffic data.
We will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personally identifiable information.
- This website has access to your personally identifiable information only with your consent, which is given when you fill out the information required in case of making a purchase, at the checkout. This personal data includes: your full name from ID card, delivery address, e-mail address.
Constantinerenakossy.com does not transmit your personal information to third parties and we only use the gathered information for marketing purposes and processing the orders. In case of processing orders, we might use personal data for establishing contact with our customers.
For EU countries -National Authority for Consumer Protection , please visit anpc.gov.ro.
Therefore the Romanian laws are applicable to all policies regarding privacy.
Law no. 677/2001 guarantees and protects the individual’s fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the right to personal, family and private life, with regard to the processing of personal data.
Constantinerenakossy.com is required by the law no. 506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector to manage safely and only for specified purposes, personal data provided by the customer.
This website has SSL CERTIFICATE and SSL ENCRYPTION.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a security protocol that allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any websites.
We do not promote ‘spam’